NOT SURE WHERE TO START? CHECK OUT MY SIDEBAR ON THE RIGHT FOR SOME TIPS...

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Day Trip to Santa Cruz

I realize this is a really old post and doesn't even have anything to do with eating healthy, but I posted this on the wrong blog, and then later my camera was stolen with all these pics on it. I thought I would post the draft that I have saved. I'm so glad I posted some pics before I lost everything!
The girls first experience in the ocean.

Free concert on the beach: STARSHIP- "We Built This City"
Playing in the sand waiting for the concert to start...

While Ric saved our spot for the concert, I took the girls down to the beach.


We watched a couple street performers; rode on the carousel; played video games and had the famous corn dog and pink cotton candy. I didn't realize how much it cooled off at night, so we were all FREEZING by the time we got back to our car to drive back home.

Next time:
Jackets
Buckets/Shovels
"Magic" soap
Single jogging stroller

No comments: